The Transitional Program is a community mental health program, the aim of which is to provide quality adjunct therapy
to clients that have a prescribing physician or may even have a primary therapist. Additionally we provide classes on stress-reduction,
relaxation, self-care, self-confidence, self-regulation, and more. We are also a training facility for area graduate
students in clinical psychology.
Goals and Objectives
- To assist those clients who are moving out of isolation in their attempts to reconnect with the community
- To provide clients with active participation in unstructured and structured groups that focus on resocialization and living skills
- Support re-entry into volunteer and professional environments
- To provide supportive environment where clients can try out their social and work skills
- To provide clients with individual and family counseling
- To provide these resources on a no-cost/sliding-scale basis (some insurance benefits may be applicable).
To make an appointment for an intake interview, or for more information, call the Transitional Program at (650)324-3330
or email us at email@example.com. If you are currently experiencing an emergency or crisis please CALL 911