The Transitional Program encourages a collaborative approach to treating psychological and emotional problems. We provide adjunct group and individual psychotherapy at sliding-scale fees for those individuals who have a prescribing physician or primary therapist, and would benefit from additional psychotherapeutic or educational services.
Who should be referred?
- People who are able to function in everyday tasks and are recovering from a life crisis
- People who are chronically unable to cope with the demands of everyday/full-time work tasks
- People who are in the mental health system and find themselves unable to move ahead with personal development
- People who are currently in individual therapy or medication management, and could benefit from group psychotherapy or want to improve social/work skills
- People exiting more intensive programs, such as inpatient or day-programs that would like a transitional step or add-on to their visits with primary referring professional.
Download our brochure here to give to potential clients
If you feel this program would be beneficial to a client of yours, please contact us at (650) 324-3330 or email@example.com. In order to expedite the process of enrollment, please download our referral request form here and fax it to (650) 324-3330.